Saturday, January 27, 2007

I've been tagged by Chelle at justplainchelle.blogspot.com. The name of the game - once tagged, you must list 5 things that your blog readers don't know about you. Then you must tag another 5 people, post the list on your blog, and leave a comment for them on their blogs so that they know they're IT! I don't have time right this minute to make the list, and tag 5 more, but I wanted to acknowledge that I was tagged. 5 Things you don't know about me.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
I have tagged the following 5 people.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have not had a cigarette in Three weeks, five days, 10 hours, 52 minutes and 36 seconds. I have said NO to 661 cigarettes. I have saved $264.53. By not smoking, I have saved 2 days, 7 hours, 5 minutes of my life

No comments: