Thursday, February 01, 2007
So, other than the little "incident" I've been smoke free for... One month, 11 hours, 38 minutes and 44 seconds. I have said NO to 787 cigarettes. I have saved $314.85. By not smoking, I have saved 2 days, 17 hours, 35 minutes of my life. We are going to take the leap and go out for beer and wings tomorrow night. Haven't been since before Christmas. This will be quite the test. Well, maybe not so bad. You can't smoke indoors at the bars anymore, so I would have to physically get up and put my coat on, get a cigarette from someone, and then physically go outside. Plus it's supposed to be yucky out tomorrow, so I really am not going to want to go out in the weather. While watching the news the other night ATV. There was an article about the smoking ban in Halifax. Besides butts being left on the ground, and making a mess of the streets, restaurants are having to contend with patrons taking drinks outside, even though it's illegal, and other patrons skipping out on bills. Some restaurants are making smokers leave their credit cards so they don't get stiffed. I wish I could find some information on the net about it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment