I am HORRIBLE at taking pills. I guess the fact that I was able to take the Zyban twice a day for almost 2 months shows my committment to quitting smoking. I know that's not really saying much.
Anyway, I haven't taken any since last week, and I'm still good to go.
LOL! Soon, I'm going to have to take the focus off quitting smoking and put it on quitting food. GAH! I'm up 4 lbs. Not a lot, I know, I just don't like the upward trend, when I am already on the overweight side as it is.
One addiction at a time :)
I have not had a cigarette in One month, one week, five days, 11 hours, 20 minutes and 12 seconds. I have said NO to 1086 cigarettes. I have saved $434.72. By not smoking, I have saved 3 days, 18 hours, 30 minutes of my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment