Tuesday, January 09, 2007

See, now I could really go for a smoke right now. I won't. I'll just whine about it here instead. My boss is driving me bananas. Like he does every month end. My nerves. My nerves. My nerves. He doesn't spend any time working on accounting / month end related activities during the day. He gets ready to work at 5pm when everyone else is getting ready to leave, and then he wonders why I get pissed off and don't work any overtime. He's never in his office. He's fucked off somewhere. So, I circumvent and I don't wait for approvals. Which I know is wrong, but I could sit at my desk all day twiddling my thumbs waiting for an approval. Literally, not doing anything because I'm being held up waiting for approvals. There is not enough time to get statements done as it is, without him gone all day. This is a kicker. If I've heard it once, I've heard it a million times, "You have to let me know what's going on" So, I do. Then he asks what's going on, and he says, I don't read my email because I get so many of them. OK, so you're not going to read my email, and you are never in your office. How am I supposed to let him know what's going on. That's some fancy magic I'd like to see. Well, I feel somewhat better now. At least I don't want a smoke anymore. Oh look, it's quarter to start working time. *eye roll* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have not had a cigarette in One week, one day, 17 hours, 2 minutes and 42 seconds. I have said NO to 217 cigarettes. I have saved $87.10. By not smoking, I have saved 18 hours, 5 minutes of my life

No comments: