OK, Now that my little hissyfit slash mental breakdown is over with, lets get back to the business of getting rid of this crappy shitty habit. So what do we have... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have not had a cigarette in Three weeks, 13 hours, 35 minutes and 41 seconds. I have said NO to 539 cigarettes. I have saved $215.66. By not smoking, I have saved 1 day, 20 hours, 55 minutes of my life
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have said no to 532 cigarettes. I have still saved $215.66 by not smoking. We'll just change the wording around a little bit and I still have something to be proud of.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have only had 7 cigarettes in Three weeks, 13 hours, 37 minutes and 36 seconds. I have said NO to 539 (minus 7) cigarettes. I have saved $215.67. By not smoking, I have saved 1 day, 20 hours, 55 minutes of my life (minus 35 minutes)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Obviously stress is one of my triggers. I didn't think it was going to be, because their was a couple of stressful incidents the very first day, but I made it through them. But I guess as time goes by, and the junkie gets a little stronger, and the bad effects of smoking get pushed further back into my memory, I have to watch out for those triggers. Have to work on finding ways to work around stress, that doesn't include eating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment