Thursday, March 05, 2009

So exciting

So we are on the hunt for the campground and we found one that we are falling in love with. It is just so so cute. And you can tell that it has been lovingly maintained for years.

It's beee u teee full.

I twitpic'd a summer picture of it earlier, if anyone was watching.

In order to finance this project, we have to sell our rental property. Which is ok. We have bigger and better plans. :-)

We have two realtors on the go at the moment. P is selling the house, and A is working on the campground.

Luc called a few minutes ago.

"What time is A coming over tonight?" (To get us to sign the offer for the campground)

I said I don't know that it might have to wait until tomorrow because the realtors are still going back and forth with requests for information.

"Why?"

"Because P is coming over at 9"

Woohoo. Freaking AWESOME.

We have an offer on the house.

Hopefully it's not. a low ball offer that I'm famous for.

*Doin' a happy dance*
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!! Glad things are working out!!!

Angie said...

Thanks. It was a low ball. But we are countering today.