
Daughter left yesterday on her European Vacation. Her and 50 of her classmates and 6 soon to be in a mental institution, chaperones. Gone for 10 days.
I know she's going to have the time of her life, but because I'm the Mommy, I'm allowed to have irrational fear. Of plane crashes, terrorists, murderers and rapists. Pick pockets. Her going to jail for stepping in a flower bed (This is a Star Trek reference, that haunts me. LOL). Her getting separated from her group. Her running out of money and not being able to pay for her overweight luggage. Her running out of money and not being able to pay for some stupid airport fee. Her losing her passport. Her losing her money. Her getting into a tiff with her friends and not having a good time.
I think I'm the one that's going to end up in a mental institution.
Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
1 comment:
I'm sure she'll have a great time. Color me jealous!
Post a Comment