Tuesday, March 31, 2009

100 things about me

1. My name is Angela
2. I live in Dartmouth
3. My husbands name is Luc
4. He's my second husband
5. I won't ever talk about my first husband in this blog
6. I have two kids, a girl and a boy
7. I have a step son
8. I am an accountant
9. My kids play soccer. A lot of soccer.
10. I sing karaoke. A lot of karaoke. LOL.
11. I am trying to learn to play the guitar.
12. I can knit, but I don't like to
13. I can crochet, but my hands don't like me to.
14. I make greeting cards
15. I scrapbook
16. I currently live around the corner from where I grew up
17. My kids therefore go to the same schools as I did
18. And there are still a couple of teachers still left there from the good ole days.
19. Ahhh. Secretary's music.
20. I love Country music
21. I'm 40 something
22. I like cooking
23. I hate cleaning
24. I love grocery shopping
25. I hate shopping for clothes
26. I love camping
27. I own a Motorhome
28. I drive a mustang in the summer
29. And a beater in the winter
30. I have a tattoo of a rose on my shoulder
31. I have a tattoo of flowers around my wrist
32. I have a tattoo of the mustang logo on my calf
33. I have a pitty mixed dog named Daisy
34. I have a shark, pleco and a couple of molly's in a fish tank
35. I used to have a cat until July. He was put to sleep.
36. I spent my summers in Cape Breton while I was growing up
37. I plan on full time RVing during retirement
38. I have to come up with a plan to finance said retirement
39. I am very number oriented
40. I like math
41. I don't like English
42. I prefer non-fiction over fiction
43. I believe in ghosts
44. I believe in the premise behind "The Secret"
45. I believe that the bible was written as a coercion tactic
46. I do believe that there is something greater than I can comprehend out there
47. I believe it is probably a male / female duo
48. I don't have a university degree
49. I am halfway through the CGA program
50. I don't know if I want to finish it
51. I am considering going to MSVU to complete my degree
52. I often dream about another career.  Any other career.
53. I lay awake stressing about stuff. A lot.
54. I drink Keith's beer typically
55. I like Rye though
56. I love cheese. Cheddar Cheese. Mmm melty goodness
57. I watch a lot of TV
58. I own a Wii
59. I spend way too much time on a computer.
60. I try to think of ways to finance said retirement with something computer related
61. My free computer time is spent on a couple of message boards, facebook, and reading blogs.
62. I have thought about buying a campground
63. We are not thinking about it anymore, we are doing it.
64. I own a rental property
65. but it will be officially sold sometime in April 2009
66. I have a sister in town
67. I have a brother that lives in the US
68. My father lives in BC
69. My mother died in 1994
70. I am extremely close to my aunt (mother's sister.)
71. I am a Leo
72. I like rules.
73. I've been known to break a few rules.
74. I have hyperthyroidism
75. I hate paper. 
76. I like computer and video games.
77. My concentration sucks
78. I like to fall asleep with the TV on because it drowns out the crap in my head.
79. Christmas is my favorite time of year
80. I still believe in Santa Claus
81. I haven't been down South
82. I haven't been to Europe
83. My daughter has been to Europe
84. I have seen the Rocky Mountains (in a plane)
85. I listen to the radio all day.
86. It's hard coming up with 100 things
87. I started this list a couple of months ago
88. I have been consuming a lot of sushi lately
89. I don't normally watch what I eat
90. Which would be why I'm getting to be as big as a house
91. I bought a blackberry curve a few months ago
92. And am very very addicted.
93. Probably the best gadget I've purchased
94. I twitter
95. I like parti lite candles
96. I like candles in general
97. I like Chinese food
98. I'm impressed that the majority of these 100 are positive
99. I work in the auto industry
100. Which is crumbling down.

Ok. Why did I have to ruin it with the last two. LOL.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: