Are we really going to be able to do this?
Are we getting in over our heads?
Are we going to fall on our faces?
Are we going to lose our house?
Is there really a market out there.
Are we going to regret it?
Do we have what it takes?
Oh my nerves.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry
2 comments:
oooh, good luck!!
The best of luck to you! I'll keep my fingers crossed!
With a now enforced tighter budget and a big move, I completely understand where you are at right now.
I was looking for tips on how to save money and found a great article with fantastic tips for moms! From dining out to affordable wrapping paper, there's countless and useful waya to cut costs down. http://www.savvymom.ca/index.php/newsletter/save_a_little/
It's not only great for before the move, but also afterward as well.
Take care,
Vicky :)
Post a Comment