We got stuck in a little traffic jam because someone wanted to turn left into a driveway that was blocked by a car behind me, but I couldn't go anywhere because there was a car parked on the side of the road and another car coming towards me, leaving me nowhere to go. Finally the left turner realized what was going on and drove straight.
Anyway. Daughter is at Park Lane again this afternoon for Junior Achievement, and I wasn't about to spend another two hours in the hell hole called Park Lane.
What an awful mall it is. Do you know, there is not one store there that sells magazines. The last time I thought I would hit the coffee shop and peruse a magazine, while I waited for her. That plan was soon foiled. If it was timed right I could have gone to a movie, but that wasn't going to happen either. So I spent the two hours walking aimlessly in the halls of doom and gloom.
This time I thought I would drop the girls off and hit a real mall. Problem was I didn't know where any of them were in relation to where I was. So I drove aimlessly until I arrived here. Another vacant mall. I'm not too far now from Bayers lake, but by the time I get out there. Find a parking spot, I'd have to turn around again and go pick the girls up. I think I will avoid the hassle and go back to Park Lane, grab a coffee and surf the net from the palm of my hand.
Oh wait. I don't have any cash. I'm not even going to bother looking for an RBC bank machine. I'll pay the extra fees and use the TD machine that's right here.
Wish me luck on my trek back to Park Lane.
I can't wait to get back to Dartmouth.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment