Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What's up

I'm not much of a blogger, but I'm trying to get better because I think at some point in the near future, blogging is going to be condusive to earning money.

Well, not really, but in this day and age of social media and the internet it couldn't hurt the prospect of getting customers. Right?

Why will I need customers, you ask?

Some people know already. But I'm now putting it out into the blogosphere.

My husband and I are looking to buy a campground.

The plan is to run a campground for 6 months and then vacation for 6 months down south.

The 6 month vacation isn't going to start for a few years yet. We have to wait until the kids are all done school, and wait until we have built up a campground to the point where there is enough money to actually do that.

So, we are looking at lands now.

Just thought I would put that out there, in case I need to find some suckers errr customers that like camping.

Wish us good luck. We will know within a couple of months.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: