Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Reading some Cards



*sigh*


You know. I take my cards to work. I should actually take a break at work and read some.


Alright, so three cards. Situation - Advice - Outcome


*shuffle* *shuffle* *shuffle*


I saw tarot cards at the dollar store a few months ago. I thought about picking some up, but I didn't bother. Now I wish I had. They were a very poorly constructed Rider Waite deck. Bad. Bad. Bad. They wouldn't have worked for reading AT. ALL. But they would have been great for scrapbooking.


Anyway.


*shuffle* *shuffle* *shuffle* Gah. I don't want to look at them. :-(


Can I procrastinate any more.


*shuffle* *shuffle* *shuffle*


Hey, that girl looks like Laurie Lauchlan on 90210.


Yea, I know. Get to it.


*shuffle* *shuffle* *shuffle*


three of cups - three of swords - The Magician






Three of Cups



Friendship and community. :-(

Yea, I know what that's about.


Three of Swords


People usually confuse this card. And discuss a broken heart. A broken heart suggests emotion. Cups are emotion. There is emotion in my first card. This card is about thoughts and communication. And the pain associated with thinking bad thoughts. Which of course leads to a broken heart. But they are not the same thing.






The Magician

Ah. Yes. Power. And taking back my power. And not letting someone else have the power.

Doing things that need to be done.
This is a card about a life lesson, and it's right at the beginning.
It is what it is.
Well, I'm going to bed now. But I'm going to meditate on these cards and get some more insight.
5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm, interesting for sure.

I'd love a reading one of these days, in light of everything. Do you mind?