Apparently I don’t listen
Here I sit at work, vaguely remembering that Court had told me that she has a soccer game and that I need to pick her up after work. For the life of me, I don’t remember what day it was, is it today? I think it must be. Because she works tomorrow and Wednesday. Oh and I’m not going to have the camera to take pictures for her CAS hours. Because I didn’t remember that either.
Now that’s not really too bad. Oops, I forgot. My bad.
Except…
Yesterday, she called me at 1:30 because I was supposed to pick her up after her practice, and I don’t remember her asking me AT. ALL.
Except…
Saturday morning Pat had a paint ball party to go to. For whatever reason, I thought the party started at 9am. So we got up at 7:30 ish on a Saturday morning. Hit the road at 8:00 to get there by 9. As we are getting lost, which is another post unto itself, Pat informs me that it doesn’t start until 10, and that he told me this a dozen times. DOH! In the end we got there at the time we were supposed to because I got so very very lost.
Except...
That Saturday morning when Pat and I got lost, I called the company and got directions, and got lost even further. I had to call the company three times to get to where I needed to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment