Everytime I start to think about what I need to do tonight, the list gets longer and longer. I’ve been putting stuff off, and now it’s just a never ending list.
So here goes;
I have to make two pounds of beef jerky, I have to clean my craft nook, it would be nice to be able to start a scrap book page, or a card, I have to play at least 30 minutes on the guitar, and 30 minutes on the Wii Fit. Oh yea, I still haven’t gotten that damn Mii yet, so I have to do a couple grand prix’s on Mario Kart. Luc wants me to help him with a couple of signs. I NEED to watch Big Brother too. And somewhere in there, I have to pick Courtney up from work, and take her to the soccer registration.
I also thought about an interesting Tarot project. One of the topics on H! yesterday was Haiku your day. I love Haikus. Love them. So I thought, how about a Haiku for each card.
Here’s a couple to start
So here goes;
I have to make two pounds of beef jerky, I have to clean my craft nook, it would be nice to be able to start a scrap book page, or a card, I have to play at least 30 minutes on the guitar, and 30 minutes on the Wii Fit. Oh yea, I still haven’t gotten that damn Mii yet, so I have to do a couple grand prix’s on Mario Kart. Luc wants me to help him with a couple of signs. I NEED to watch Big Brother too. And somewhere in there, I have to pick Courtney up from work, and take her to the soccer registration.
I also thought about an interesting Tarot project. One of the topics on H! yesterday was Haiku your day. I love Haikus. Love them. So I thought, how about a Haiku for each card.
Here’s a couple to start
The Fool
A new beginning
Listen to the voice inside
Head not in the clouds
A new beginning
Listen to the voice inside
Head not in the clouds
The Magician
You have all the tools
Use them to your advantage
Watch the magic act
You have all the tools
Use them to your advantage
Watch the magic act


1 comment:
Sounds like a relaxing evening :P
I should get my arse on the WiiFit again. God knows I need it...
Post a Comment