Luc and I went to breakfast this morning with the mustang club.
One of the members has been collecting donations for Christmas Daddies. Selling scarves that she's made, selling cookies, collecting Canadian Tire money. Over the weekend she won a bar fridge that she was planning on selling tickets on. A bar fridge. A $650 value and she is donating it to the club.
I don't know how it started, but one of the other members for whatever reason, jealousy or just plain bitchiness, decides she's going to cause a stink about it. During breakfast no less. "Things like this should go through the executive" "You should be getting permission to do these things" "They should be voted on" etc, etc, etc.
V got pretty upset about it. Visibly upset. And to make matters worse, they kept on harping on it some more.
Well, here is what I have to say about it.
*If I want to give money to V as a donation, I will.
*If you came to breakfast every Sunday like the rest of us do, you'd see that what V is doing is a good thing.
*Breakfast was definitely not the time or place to bring it up in the first place.
*And to keep harping on it after you've made V cry is just plain bitchiness, so fuck off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment