Thursday, April 06, 2006

Went to the gym...

We had our first orientation session last night. On the weight machines. It was pretty good. Once we were finished the session, Luc and I got on the bikes for 20 minutes. Yea. But I litterally went home afterwards and passed out. Missed the damn end to lost. Crap.

I'm a little achey this morning, moreso from the bike ride than from the weights. I can feel the muscles from the weights but it's not too bad.

Luc said he'd like to try the eliptical machines, so maybe I can convince him to go back tonight.

My heartrate was a little high on the bike. It hovered around 150 or so. I tried to slow down, but to get it down to where I think it should be, I literally would have been standing still. I'll have to keep an eye on it, and try and find some information on targets and some such.

I've also started using www.getfusionfit.com I joined a little while ago, but I'm actually starting to use it now. We'll have to see how it goes.

No comments: