Sunday, April 09, 2006

What an ass-kicking...

Whooo.

We went to the gym for our second orientation session. HA! I thought it was circuit, but it turned out to be cardio. Not a big oops, but oh well.

What a great session. We learned how to use the cardio equipment, and got an ass-kicking in the process.

I can guarantee that if I ever decide to pay for a personal trainer, I'm going with Trevor. That will definitely be worth the $50 an hour. He's a great motivator. He's upbeat. Our first session was with Paul, and there was a definite difference in attitude. Paul was sort of here's the equipment, here's how to use it, now off you go. Trevor pushed us to go the extra bit.

Anyway, Trevor is teaching the circuit / abs training tonight. 1 1/2 hours. Luc might not be able to go, but I'd like to. The circuit and the abs are my high priority, so I'd like to get a good head start by getting a good trainer.

No comments: