Saturday, April 15, 2006

I am so bored today....

I don't like being bored. I'm so bored and lazy today, I can't even get out of my own way. Yesterday was bad, but today is worse. Right now, I'm watching Star Trek: First Contact. I like this movie, but since I've already seen it, and I'm bored, I'm bored with watching. Gah. Too bored to watch TV.

I've gone through the speil of forums. I'm still missing Paws. I wonder what happened. I've played on pogo. I'm getting bored with that too.

It's a cloudy, chilly day, so even going outside is pretty dull.

I'm hungry, but too lazy to make myself something to eat.

Did I mention, I haven't even been up for three hours yet. Cripes. I slept in until almost noon. I never do that. My back is aching from staying in bed so long.

I even tried studying for a bit. Blech. I better get my ass in gear with this. This is going to be a bad course.

I'm still waiting for my Finance marks to come back. I hope to hell I passed it. I really don't want to re-write it.

I could do some ab exercises. We are going to the gym tonight. Hopefully that will get me out of my funk.

No comments: