Thursday, March 30, 2006

Well, that lasted long...

Smoked like a chimney last night. The computer and day to day stress. The computer and the stress is going to be there whether I smoke or not. GAH! I just don't want to smoke.

Here's my list to not smoke...

1. More money
2. House doesn't stink
3. Don't wake up in the morning coughing, hacking and gagging
4. Sinus problem making it hard to breathe
5. Not able to go places because I can't smoke
6. The cough
7. The diarhea
8. The runny nose
9. The chest pain
10.The wheeze


CRAP!

I'll have to try again.

I haven't smoked at work today. Cutting down would be good. I'd like to be able to not smoke at work.

There is still one or two cigs left in the package at home. I'll have to wait and decide what to do when they are gone.

No comments: