Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Latest ramblings


I don't want to say it out loud, but I think spring is here. It's a balmy 5 degrees. Sunny. Whatever snow is left is melting. Dog poop is starting to smell. The ground is getting soft and mucky. I've heard people saying that flowers are starting to bloom. I've heard radio rumours of people wearing shorts. Spring coats are out. We're back to the cold mornings and warm afternoons. It's great. I hope it sticks around. No more cold snaps.



On to other news. I wrote my finance exam last night. Talk about stress. Two hours of constant writing is very stressing on the brain. So much so, that I was awakened numerous times throughout the night from dreams of interest rates and stock prices and dividends. Crazy stuff. I don't really remember the gist of the dreams themselves, just that they were finance related.

No comments: