
A rep came into work last week offering free lunch's for their Burnside location. I usually really like Cora's food, so I thought this was the cat's meow. Oh how I was so wrong. So very wrong.
I've been to the Cora's in Burnside before and we had a great time and the food was fantastic.
To make a long story short, we waited 10 minutes to get seated. The place although empty looked like it hadn't been cleaned all morning of dishes. The hostess had to clean a table for us to sit at. It was probably another 10 minutes before our orders were taken.
There was a couple of guys that came in at the same time we did. They were served and left before we even got our food.
When we finally did get it, mine was burnt and dried out from sitting under the heat lamp for so long. Luc's steak was tough as leather.
Overall a bad experience, and I won't be going back anytime soon for lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment