Nah, not really. Although I would like to come up with some crafty idea for a tech recharger holder somethin’ or other.
I don’t know about anyone else, but I have recharging cords all over the place. We have cell phones, palm pilots, mp3 players, GPS’s, blue tooth headsets. And all of these gadgets have cords to recharge the batteries. They are in the kitchen. They are in the bedrooms. They are in the living room, the rec room. And when you want to clean up one of these rooms and make it look at least somewhat presentable when you have company coming, or you just can’t stand the sight of clutter, they invariably get lost because everyone decides they have a different place to put these cords.
I don’t know about anyone else, but I have recharging cords all over the place. We have cell phones, palm pilots, mp3 players, GPS’s, blue tooth headsets. And all of these gadgets have cords to recharge the batteries. They are in the kitchen. They are in the bedrooms. They are in the living room, the rec room. And when you want to clean up one of these rooms and make it look at least somewhat presentable when you have company coming, or you just can’t stand the sight of clutter, they invariably get lost because everyone decides they have a different place to put these cords.
I was thinking of something kind of boxy with a hole in it. The hole of course is for the cord for the power bar (Yes, one more cord). Each of the gadget plugs would be inside the pretty box, plugged into the power bar. When you need to plug something in, everything’s right there waiting for you. Everything is mostly out of sight, and if for whatever reason, you do need to get rid of the “box” it is self contained, and would hide away in a closet, under a bed or whatever.
A fabric covered shoe box, would probably fit the bill.
So, I wonder, if you had a need for something like that, what would you like to see?
1 comment:
ooh. check out 'ribbon boxes' on crafty blogs. It'd be the same idea, and would be a whole better than the mess o' cords that is all over our house (and yours, by the sounds of it)
Post a Comment