Saturday, August 23, 2008

Karaoke Songs

A friend offered to make me a 10 song karaoke CD, so I graciously took him up on his offer. YEA!



Here's my list



1. Better Things to Do - Terri Clark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMHv3a0RwLA



2. Suds in the Bucket - Sara Evans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n47ku7Tznto



These two, I've been singing forever, but Better Things to Do is hard to come by, so I don't always get to sing it. And I didn't want Sara to feel left out by not including her. HA.



3. Signs - Five Man Electrical Band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiJk6MeBx54



This one is for Luc. HA HA. There's a video of him singing it a while ago. Craig keeps trying to get him up to sing it again, so maybe once he can practice it at home he'll be more comfortable in public.



4. No One Else on Earth - Wynona Judd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmAMti3NeLY



5. I Feel Lucky - Mary Chapin Carpenter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt84Y7Thyz0



6. Every Little Thing - Carlene Carter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns4Ow4mDzXY


7. Blame it on Your Heart - Patti Loveless
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8AUgKFr6W8


These four I'm learning to play on the guitar, so I thought I would throw those in there.



8. Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4rPIjWqMRc


9. My Sister - Reba McEntire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LI42Z0cM7c&feature=related


10. I Think the World Needs a Drink - Terri Clark
(Of course, I can't find a video for this one)


These last three I thought I would throw in for kicks and giggles.

Anyway, I have the CD, now I just have to practise.

No comments: