
Yep. That's what the Wii Fit tells me. And then my little Mii blows up into an obese cartoon character. Boo-urns.
Apparently some of the complaints about Wii Fit are that you can't maintain a high heart rate. Granted, that is true, because you are constantly stop and go. And that it isn't a great workout. I have to say, for a couch potato like me, the Wii fit is a lot of fun and I can work up a good sweat, and lose a pound or two in the process.
There's some games I like, and some I don't. But I try to get in a little bit of each section in my workout. I like the yoga and I do everything that is open to me. I do a little bit of the strength training. I don't do anything on the floor, like the push ups and jackknifes. That's just way to painful. I like doing the advanced step, and the rythym boxing. The hula hoop spin is kind of fun too. In balance, I like the ski slalom, and ski jump. Although they don't do much for heart rate.
1 comment:
Ya, I hate that 'obese' part of the Fit. I just want to hear 'overweight' for once. A long time coming, methinks. Just wait til you see the 'obese' Mii on MK in the little stretchy suit. Not cool :(
I find that the balance games are a great way to cool down after the aerobics, etc. My faves are advanced step & rhythm boxing though.
Glad you're enjoying it!
Post a Comment