Sunday, July 13, 2008

Vacation 2008

And so it starts. Vacation 2008. 2 weeks off. Yip-fricken-ee.


It's Sunday night. Where did the weekend go? Well Friday night we went for wings and beer as usual, but we did stay longer than we anticipated. Ooops.


Saturday morning Michelle, Zoey, Tammi, Jen, Melanie and I went to Cora's for breakfast. That was the first time I've ever been there. It was really yummy.
I had Peggy's poached. Poached eggs on toast, with a side of fruit and cottage cheese. The eggs were a little over done, but it was still good.
It was so good, I went out this morning and bought pancake mix and fruit for breakfast. Yummy. Yummy. Yummy.
Today was a cleaning day. I cleaned all the bedding from the motorhome. We went to Wal-mart and picked up some new dishes.
My other summer vice. Big Brother.

No comments: