- I have to clean out the cupboards in the MH. They are not very organized. I can barely stand it for a weekend, I will go insane for 9 days.
- I have to finish making muffins. I am going to make some muffins and freeze them for breakfasts instead of greasy old bacon and eggs.
- Put the new dishes in the MH
- Pack clothes
- finish menu planning
- get groceries
- Go to the library and get a book or two to read
- Pack up the computer and cords
- Make sure to have batteries for the gps for geocaching
- camera and charger
- mp3 & speakers
- guitar and books
- Get Gary to sign the letter to take the kids to the states.
- Get US cash
- Make sure to have all the birth certificates and custody papers
- Take Courtney to get her beginners.
- Make sure the kids have their school ids
- Write serial numbers down for electronics being taken to states
- Load GPS with coordinates
- Write notes for Nicole to take care of fish and cat
- Clean fish tank water
That's all I can think of for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment