Tuesday, March 11, 2008


So I'm still putting together the "What is geocaching" post. I have some notes. I just need to put it together. There is just so much else to do, to talk about.

So I finally bought another GPS. I bought the garmin legend handheld. That's fun. The battery lasts for.ever. OK 18 hours, it just seems like forever. I think it must have been a return because lo and behold it has a Nova Scotia street map on it. Well that just makes this machine so much fun. It doesn't talk to me, and it doesn't have a color screen, but it makes finding the deceptively easy caches not so easy to find. HA! And of course the kids much prefer the pretty screen and the talking voice of the Maestro. OH WELL.

I have to take minute to talk about these little guys again. HA HA HA. People are going to get sick of looking at him. I think he's just so darn cute though. This little guy is Signal. He's the mascot over at http://www.geocaching.com/ . I made him using my cricut machine. He's 2.5 x 2 inches and I've numbered them and put my username was here. I think it's a cute little card to throw into a cache that I've found. It's unique. It involves my other hobby.

No comments: