Here is a link for the trial version from Hallmarkscrapbook.com The trial version is a fully working version. You do not have the ability to cut all of your cartridges, only the cartridges that comes with your machine. Once you pay for it, you have the ability to cut all of your cartridges.
http://www.hallmarkscrapbook.com/cricut-designstudio-cricut-design-studio-info-i-9.html
What is it? It is a software program used in conjunction with your cricut original or cricut expression machine. What does it do? It gives the user the power to manipulate the shapes and fonts. Use more than one of your own cartridges in the same cut. You can flip and rotate your cut. You can weld as well.
So here is the main screen that you do all your work in.
Here are a couple of designs that I've done. Nothing too intricate.
What do I like about it? I like the unlimited possibilities. I like being able to see how something is going to look before I cut it.
What don't I like about it? There is no select option or group option so once you have something designed and you want to move it as a group or resize it, you have to resize each individual shape. There seems to be a lot of people having issues with making it work, and customer service doesn't seem to be responding in an acceptable amount of time. Although I haven't had any issues myself. I'm only using the trial version at the moment. Because of the "What I don't like about it" I haven't taken the plunge to buy it. I have seen it on ebay or at the couple of different scrapbooking sites for about $60-$70.
And then...
There is also another software program called "Sure Cuts a Lot" that works directly with your computer allowing you to cut any of your TT fonts on your computer. Although there isn't the option of shadowing or welding. I'm sure I've missed lots. But that's my take on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment