skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Once Upon A Blog
Ramblings from me.
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!! I just got the results back from my exams I had in December. I passed. I didn't do as well as I thought, but I passed. FA3 72% and MA1 78%. Got those suckers out of the way. Now I just have to wait to get paid for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(17)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(45)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(10)
►
2007
(14)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(10)
▼
2006
(32)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
▼
January
(10)
You just called my number?Do people know how stupi...
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!! I just got the results back from...
Woohoo!!!I just realized that in 15 to 17 weeks, o...
The weather. I'm going to talk about the weather. ...
I'm making a list of karaoke songs I think I would...
Here's my puppy. Isn't she a darling? This was h...
Well I started excersising. I started yesterday w...
I love my hubby!I came home after work yesterday a...
I don't much care for ebay. I don't think it's as ...
He got me drunk???? WTF is that???No honey, he di...
►
2005
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
About Me
Angie
View my complete profile
Links
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
No comments:
Post a Comment