Wednesday, April 16, 2008



I took today off, because Wednesday's are Luc's day off, so it's fun to have a day together.




I actually had him out geocaching with me. YEA!




I had a list of nine to look for today, but he had to run into work for a bit, which of course took way longer than it was supposed to. We ended up looking for two.




Up in around Russell Lake in Dartmouth, there is a series of caches called the turtle series, set up by a cacher called durango0072.




They are little green turtles about 10 inches wide, where you screw off the back and there is a treasure inside.




We found this one... Turtle Pond




We looked for this one, but we ran out of time before we had to head home. Turtle Brook




On an un-geocaching note, we fired up the barbecue for the first time tonight. Yummy. We had chicken, potato and greek salad.




Then Luc and I went to Walmart and bought one of these.














And we are going to put it here...

It's kind of hard to see, but there is a gazebo frame on the lower deck. Apparently Luc is going to build a 5 foot wall with a one foot lattice, and a roof around the spa.
I think it will be pretty neat when it's done.
I guess, we'll have to put the friends that ask too many questions, some where else. LOL.

No comments: