Thursday, November 02, 2006

My cards for the day...

LOL, funny. My first blog entry about my card reading for the day. And guess what I pull. Duh. Duh. Duuuuh.

Card for the day - Death

Well, first of all Death is not about physical Death. Otherwise it would be at the end of the Major Arcana, and not at unlucky 13. Death is about transitions. The end of something that will lead to the beginning of something else. Or it could also indicate a time of getting back to basics, cutting out excesses, and accepting the inevitable.

It's time to eliminate bad habits. hmmm. Which one of my many bad habits are we talking about here. My excessive eating? I just ate lunch, and then ate a great big box of chocolate covered almonds, and now I'm polishing off a bag of popcorn. *Groan* That's pretty excessive.

Present Situation - What's on my mind - Ten of Cups

Joy, peace and family. It's such a pretty card. A husband and wife revelling at the beautiful rainbow of golden cups. The two kids are frolicking in the grass. Everyone looks so happy.

Life is good. I have security. I have a wonderful family. I could do a little to lessen the stress, but, oh well, it can't be perfect.





The background for todays events - The Chariot

A king, riding on his chariot, after defeating his enemies. He's victorious. He's proud. His ego is a mile high. How did he win the battles? With strength of will, and determination.









I know what the cards are talking about now. They are talking about my meeting on Monday. I know that doesn't make sense, because the cards are supposed to be for today, but I am preoccupied with it. All my thoughts swirl around this issue. The two major cards. Transition. Door closing and a window opening. Victory. And family.

No comments: