A happy post
I've been so busy bitching about things, I thought I would make a happy post. Sad, sad, sad. I can't think of anything happy to write about.
It's not that I'm not happy, or sad, I guess right now, I'm on an even keel.
I don't think the job prospect is going to pan out, so off to the next one. I haven't been officially turned down, but, I think it's pretty obvious. They call within an hour of submitting my resume to set up an interview, they call within a couple of hours within the interview to offer me the position, they email within a couple of hours with questions regarding my negotiated offer, and I haven't heard a thing back. That was two days ago.
Well, that's fine really, I could see the potential in the position, but they really weren't interested in paying someone with over ten years experience what they are worth. Their loss I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment